How to check whether a product is genuine or not?
purchasing branded products and you are thing How to check whether a product is genuine or not?
In this tutorial, we discuss the way to check whether a product is genuine or not?. Originally this text published at https://coderssecret.com/ by Vishal Anand.
This is a dilemma most companies worry about. Counterfeiting is now a serious problem faced by companies and makers the world over. Revenue and profit losses caused by counterfeiting ranks highest among all reasons. While various methods are available to stem counterfeiting, none are ready to really ready to stem counterfeiting.
There are some ways to avoid purchasing fake products.
- If you’re purchasing online then research the vendor.
- Always check customer reviews.
- If you’re purchasing offline then check the merchandise on the web.
- Products also can be easily identified through wrong spelling (an extra or a missing letter) or grammatical errors.
- Flawed fonts, logos.
- No contact details of the manufacturer.
But finding these details on a packaged product may sometimes be as tough as finding a needle within the haystack. But employing a magnet may prevent the difficulty, and therefore the time. which is strictly what Uniqolabel is all about, saving some time, your money, and your efforts.
Uniqolabel may be a World’s Best Anti-Counterfeit, a Multi-Layered Patented company. they supply a replacement age modern solution that ties within the newest technological advancements in a simple way providing an efficient thanks to counter counterfeiting. Uniqolabel may be a multi-layered patented technology that gives true protection against counterfeiting.
Some of the products of Uniqolabel.
- Authenticity Verification
- Track & Trace
- Warranty Management
- Loyalty Management
How it works?
- It provides a unique, non-clonable identity for all the products on a non-tamper, holographic label.
- Immediate counterfeit identification and reporting.
- The company’s mobile application provides the quickest and simplest way of verifying product authenticity.
- the corporate uses machine learning, computer vision, blockchain, infrastructure and cryptography making them one among the foremost advanced systems.
- they supply a real-time system so any counterfeiter identified are often tracked and reported instantly.